Catalina Island is a summer trip we get to do with our kids every year. This year was a bit different because of COVID 19 but we managed to make it a great experience for them. Our kids enjoyed each others company and were able to connect with each other. They were all able to go snorkeling, kayaking, bike riding, swimming, and enjoy bonfires with each other at the camp site. They were able to go on a boat ride and enjoy the Catalina view from the ocean while dolphin watching.
- What Do You Need to Know About Teen Counseling in Pasadena
- Teen Insight Hour Breaks Down Narcissistic Parents And Their Effect On Teens
- Insight Treatment Hour – Treatment Under Medi-Cal Insurance – June 20, 2022
- How Does Drug Rehab for Families Help in the Tough Times?
- Top 5 Reasons Teen Group Therapy Is Important to Consider