Catalina Island is a summer trip we get to do with our kids every year. This year was a bit different because of COVID 19 but we managed to make it a great experience for them. Our kids enjoyed each others company and were able to connect with each other. They were all able to go snorkeling, kayaking, bike riding, swimming, and enjoy bonfires with each other at the camp site. They were able to go on a boat ride and enjoy the Catalina view from the ocean while dolphin watching.
- A Teen Drug Rehab for Teens and Their Families
- Insight Treatment Hour – Establish a New Identity – October 5, 2020
- Teen Drug Treatment that’s There for Teens No Matter What
- Discussing Teen Mental Health Issues And How They Are A Focus At SCVi Charter School In Santa Clarita
- Catalina Island Summer Trip 2020