Position: Human Resources and Payroll Manager
Salary: Based on experience
Part-Time and remotely
A must: Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now and Human Resource
- Maintain working knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws as well as current human resources best practices.
- Counsel employees and management on the interpretation and application of company policies and procedures and applicable federal and state laws.
- Coordinate company and department audits, acting as liaison and primary point person.
- Coordinate and manage the Healthy Workplace program, including COVID-19 compliance and education
- Responsible for the filing and coordination of annual EEO-1 reports.
- Conduct background checks, facilitate security clearances, and reference checks.
- Run DMV reports and manage DMV/Authorized Drivers.
- Participate and facilitate new-hire processing and employee orientations.
- Facilitate exit interviews when needed.
- Provide management oversight for payroll and benefits administration to ensure checks and balances.
- Manage and coordinate Unemployment claims.
- Ensure updated Federal, State, and Local Employment Law postings in all facilities.
- Maintain department records, reports, and personnel files.
- Review Mileage and reimbursements
- Other HR-related duties as assigned.
- Processes new hire/termination on ADP and updates payroll data as instructed
- Ensures all data and processes and procedures are accurate including checking for completion of timecards
- Coordinates with ADP outsource specialist for payroll processing
- Generates Time & Attendance periodical reports for approvals
- Coordinates with Finance dept. for payments and state annual reports
- Coordinates annual worker’s compensation audit
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Coordinate bi-weekly payroll for US and Canada employees
- Verify to ensure employee wages are paid accurately and timely
- Resolve employee timesheet and pay issues (adjustments, time off balances, payroll matters)
- Process employee retirement and insurance contribution deductions as requested
- Set up direct deposits and update employee bank records as requested
- Calculate salary changes as requested
- Coordinate preparation of annual compliance payroll related reports and forms
- Coordinate employee tax forms, payroll related documentation and assist employees with inquiries
- Liaison with HR to maintain accurate employee data in the payroll system
- Stay informed with US and Canada payroll tax compliance laws and functions
- Answers and directs incoming telephone calls to the appropriate personnel staff
- Greets visitors and announces their arrival to appropriate staff member
- Provides assistance on off-site storage and shredding of documents upon requests
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail, including overnight mail and messenger service for pickup or delivery, including shipping and tracking international packages for DHL, UPS, and FedEx
- Maintains logs for parking validation tickets, for receiving and distributing office keys and building keycards to new hire/terminated employees
- Distributes incoming faxes and orders office and lunchroom supplies
- Helps in the department’s ISMS activities such as key audits, ledgers, and others
- Maintains office equipment, such as printer, copier, fax machine and post-meter
EMAIL ALL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org