We believe Teens need a creative space with freedom to play and socialize as part of Mental Health and Addiction IOP treatment. We moved our facility from a traditional office building in Sherman Oaks to an amazing creative warehouse space in Van Nuys with a climbing wall, ping pong table, and room for kids and parents to play while doing the hard emotional work.(see pictures at the bottom of email) We are now inviting kids, parents, professionals and friends to come and experience the space on Wednesday 10 October from 5 – 9pm while we talk about Teen Anxiety and Angst. We will be screening the new documentary Angst, a movie about Teen Mental Health where Olympic Swimmer and Champion Michael Phelps shares the challenges with Anxiety he faced as a teen.
- Best Resources When Looking For “Teen Mental Health Near Me
- Rebuilding Family Trust Through Teen Counseling in El Monte
- Can Teen Group Therapy Be the Reset Button For Teen Addiction?
- The Power of Teen Counseling in Modesto When Dealing With Adolescent Anxiety
- Vaping Crisis and The Power of Teen Counseling in Santa Clarita